Type of Position
Full time / Non-residential Staff
About UWC Mahindra College
UWC Mahindra College is a pre-university residential high school for 240 students aged 15 to 19 representing more than 80 countries. The College offers the globally recognised 2-year International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, taught by 30 faculty members from around the world. Resting in a 175-acre biodiversity reserve, our campus is located amidst the greater Western Ghats – one of the world’s biodiversity hotspots – and close to the city of Pune, an emerging tech hub with a long-standing legacy in higher education.
We are looking for an energetic, cause-driven and passionate individual, who will ensure high quality and efficient human resources management at UWC Mahindra College by managing faculty and staff recruitment, contracts management, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, code of conduct compliance, employee engagement and staff care.
Specific areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Support the HoCIS in framing College HR policies and procedures and ensure implementation.
- Manage end-to-end processes for recruitment, selection and on boarding of Faculty, Staff and Consultants
- Develop strategies to hire the best talents through most efficient and cost-effective methods.
- Ensure that role descriptions are developed for all new positions and review/revise role descriptions for existing positions as required.
- Prepare offer letters, employment contracts and all other documentation related to employment.
- Assist in carrying out salary fitment of staff & faculty members.
- Leading the Performance Management System for Faculty and Staff.
- Assist in the Remuneration Review process, including determining of remuneration for each grade/position keeping in mind market trends.
- Identify appropriate learning and development interventions that will enhance skills and competencies required for better performance of individuals and teams.
- Track attendance and maintain leave records.
- Maintain a MIS for Faculty, Staff and Consultants
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources & related discipline/s.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources & Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of Statutory Requirements in HR and their applicability.
- Ability to analyse data and contribute to strategic planning.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (competency in Hindi and Marathi will be an added strength).
For further information and instructions on how to apply, please refer to the detailed job description available at this link.
Deadline: March 10, 2021