About UWC Mahindra College:
UWC Mahindra College is a pre-university residential high school for 240 students aged 15 to 19 representing more than 80 countries. The College offers the globally recognised 2 year International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, taught by 30 faculty members from around the world. Resting in a 175-acre biodiversity reserve, our campus is located amidst the greater Western Ghats – one of the world’s biodiversity hotspots – and close to the city of Pune, an emerging tech hub with a long-standing legacy in higher education.
About the position:
This is an exceptional and unique opportunity for a highly experienced, professional and talented Executive Assistant who is communicative, passionate, driven, positive and confident. The primary purpose of this role is to provide efficient, effective, quality and confidential organisational and administrative support to the Head of College (HOC).
Detailed Job Description here.
Reports to: Head of College
- Understand the vision, mission and purpose of the College.
- Promote interest of the College.
- Coordinate and edit all documents for the HOC Report.
- Liaise with the EA of The Mahindra United World College Board regarding Board meetings.
- Managing all logistical arrangements for any official purposes including Heads’ visit and Board/Strategic Committee meetings.
- Represent the HOC as Executive Assistant through personal initiative.
- First point of contact for HOC when considering external stakeholders (Parents, National Committees, alumni, visitors).
- Manage communication to and from the HOC’s office.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials required for the HOC.
- Open, sort, distribute and respond to incoming correspondence.
- Prioritize follow up on matters that require personal attention of HOC.
- Draft /execute responses regarding executive functions.
- Manage public relations for HOC.
- Manage and control service quality of clerical support for all departments.
- Maintain and update confidential information pertaining to faculty, students, staff as well as all college related information.
- Greet visitors and determine access to specific individuals.
- Liaise with various departments of the College as and when required.
- Preparing all documents required for visa purposes including bona-fide certificates, invitation letters for staff, faculty, students and guests.
- Booking flights for faculty, staff for official purposes.
- Maintaining the Academic calendar with updated events in the College calendar.
- Organizing Graduation and other College events.
- Attending to various annual surveys on behalf of the HOC.
- Managing the HOC’s daily agenda and calendar as per the priorities assigned by the HOC.
- Organizing and scheduling events/ meetings for the HOC to meet with internal or external stakeholders.
- Attending various Meetings and writing and circulating the minutes.
- Maintaining official records and event details for the college, students, faculty and staff.
- Manage processes concerning employment of faculty in collaboration with the HR office.
- Any other responsibility as deemed necessary by the Head of College.
How to Apply:
For instructions on how to apply and a more detailed job description, please refer to this downloadable PDF.
Deadline for receiving applications: January 31, 2022