umc-movement

We are fortunate to live on a beautiful 175-acre campus with our biodiversity reserve in the beautiful Western Ghats (Hills), a UN World Heritage Site. Only 10% of our campus is ‘built-up’, while the remaining 90% area is under natural cover with diverse habitats that are home to an extensive range of flora and fauna. Our campus is home to 405 species of plants/ trees, 22 species of mammals including the endangered Indian Pangolin, about 90 species of birds, 19 species of snakes including the five most venomous snakes found in India, and a large number of amphibian and insect species.

Our college has consistently invested in sustainable infrastructure/ technologies such as roof-top solar power, energy-efficient heat pumps for hot water supply, BLDC fans and LED lights, water flow restrictors for water saving, eco-friendly wastewater treatment plant, and food-waste to the biogas plant. As a result, we are a platinum-rated ‘Green Campus’ certified by the Indian Green Building Council.

We want to do more as part of UWC’s commitment to creating a sustainable future.

Your gift towards our sustainability efforts will help us make our campus even more eco-friendly and climate-friendly as we work to incorporate additional solar energy systems to power our campus, enhance our waste segregation facility and expand our network with local NGOs for waste recycling/ upcycling, spruce up our biodiversity trails and purchase more biomonitoring equipment such as camera traps, etc., and incorporate water table management systems to make our campus water secure.

28.8%
5.4%
50%
Stories
Contribute Towards
Sustainability
Make a Gift

www.vegasgglink.org

www.gas138gacor.com

www.bimabet2023.com

www.megahoki88.info

www.kdslots777.info

www.dragon77.id

www.jakartacash.org

www.coin303.info

www.caspo777slot.com

www.big77.id

www.max77.id

www.autospin88.org

www.gopek178.net

www.monsterbolaslot.com

www.wajik777.id

www.vegashoki88.info

www.dolar138slot.org

bigdewa.epizy.com

dunia777.epizy.com

kencana88.epizy.com

koko138.epizy.com

harmonibet.epizy.com

bolagg.epizy.com

mayora88.epizy.com

ligagaruda.epizy.com

babe138.epizy.com

money138.epizy.com

dog69.epizy.com

mothernova.com

www.linkpragmaticdemo.com

www.livecasinoonline.games

nusa365

www.judibolaparlay.id

www.roletonline.org

www.slot88rtp.net

www.batman138slot.com

toto slot

dphokathmandu.gov.np

www.luxury333slot.com

https://www.megawin77.id/

https://www.prada88gacor.com/

https://www.asiabetslot.com/

https://www.angkasa138.id/

https://www.vip303.co/

https://www.judicuanslot.org/

https://www.fit88.co/

https://www.pragmatic77slot.com/

https://www.slot99jackpot.com/

https://www.agen388.id/

https://www.hoki303slot.org/

https://www.dewa99.id/

https://www.garuda99slot.com/