We are very excited to host Reunion 2020 from Dec 17-20! Over the course of the next few months, MUWCI Advancement will be:
- Forming an alumni core group to steward the reunion program
- Co-ordinating registrations & payments
- Tracking down unconnected alumni & faculty
- Planning the weekend events with the alumni core group
- Making sure your stay is comfortable & well-organized (especially for those traveling with families)
- Help you feel more connected to developments at MUWCI
- Identifying ways in which you can support MUWCI
- Making sure you leave once again with fond memories!
Please RSVP on this form (even if you are not attending) so we can begin planning. Batches 1999, 2000 and 2001 are invited, but if someone else is very keen we will make an effort to accommodate them. Note for batch 2001: for MUWCI Reunion 2022 we’ll be inviting 2001, 2002, and 2003 - you’re welcome to attend either/both.
We will collect arrival/departure and other information at a later stage. The purpose of this form is just to confirm numbers so we can plan our Wada allotments/maintenance schedule for the winter. The students very deliberately and kindly gave their support, on behalf of future students, to allow reunion guests to stay in their rooms.
Please note the reunion charges:
- USD 185 for alumni and guests (per person) - on or before May 31, 2020
- USD 200 for alumni and guests (per person) - after May 31, 2020
- The cost has increased due to the reunion being 1 full day longer than previous years.
- Ex-faculty and children of alumni can attend for free.
Included in your reunion fee:
- Transport to/from Pune
- All meals (including drinks at the Gala Dinner)
- Event & entertainment costs
Pay online here: paypal.me/MUWCI (select USD)
Thanks! MUWCI is very excited to be hosting all of you again!