When Is My MUWCI Reunion?
15th Oct 2018 by admin - ,
Wondering when your MUWCI Reunion will be? This handy little below should help plan for your return to the hill! Questions? Email us at [email protected]
A few notes:
- “Class of” refers to your graduating year. For example, Class of 2000 is someone who was at MUWCI from 1998-2000.
- Reunion-related emails will come from [email protected] and newsletters will come from [email protected] If you’re not hearing from us then get in touch!
- The reunion calendar was planned based on the availability of campus accommodation over the next few summers during upcoming wada renovations and busy summer programmes. Reunions usually run over weekends from Friday evening to Sunday night (last departures Monday morning).
- 20 Year Reunions have been switched up so each class gets to have a Reunion with a different class from their 10 Year Reunion – so if you had your 10 Year Reunion with your first years, you will now have your 20 Year Reunion with your second years. However, you may still choose to attend reunion with a proximate class that is not your “official” reunion (e.g. if your 20 Year Reunion is with your first years, you may choose to attend the reunion of your second years a year early) or attend reunion two years in a row both with your first years and your second years. Registrations for “unofficial” reunion attendees open in January, once members of the official reunion classes get to register.
- For the next few years MUWCI will celebrate 10 & 20 Year Reunions but we may change the celebration years depending on attendance and your feedback. 5 Year “off-campus” Reunions in North America/Europe are in the works, and we’re also considering 25 Year Reunions instead of 20 Year Reunions.
- For 2019, the 10 & 20 Year Reunions are to be held on different weekends based on a small alumni poll however we’re open to feedback on intergenerational mingling (which does happen at hub-based alumni gatherings).
Class of 1999 (Pioneers) & Class of 2000
|2011||Class of 2001 & 2002|| |
|2013||Class of 2003 & 2004|| |
|2015||Class of 2005 & 2006|| |
|2017||Class of 2007 & 2008|| |
Class of 2009 & 2010
(July 26 – 28)
Class of 1999 (Pioneers)
(Aug 2 – 4)
|2020|| ||Class of 2000 & 2001|
|2021||Class of 2011 & 2012|| |
|2022|| ||Class of 2002 & 2003 |